Серанови
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Серанови

добредојдовте на форумот за серијата серанови

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Giants need Ahmad Bradshaw up on the offer
Metro Celebrates as U.S. Women's Soccer Team Heads to World Cup Finals EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:52 am by kittyshine

»  Cutler is anticipated to be back prior to a end associated with the regular season
Metro Celebrates as U.S. Women's Soccer Team Heads to World Cup Finals EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:49 am by kittyshine

» Ascriptin Tablets
Metro Celebrates as U.S. Women's Soccer Team Heads to World Cup Finals EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:11 pm by Guest

» Prescription Medication To Stop Smoking
Metro Celebrates as U.S. Women's Soccer Team Heads to World Cup Finals EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:13 am by Guest

» Wellnigh as chintzy as warez
Metro Celebrates as U.S. Women's Soccer Team Heads to World Cup Finals EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:29 am by Guest

» This forum help me thanks
Metro Celebrates as U.S. Women's Soccer Team Heads to World Cup Finals EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Guest

» detox drugs for ultram
Metro Celebrates as U.S. Women's Soccer Team Heads to World Cup Finals EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Drug Enforcement Agency Job Info
Metro Celebrates as U.S. Women's Soccer Team Heads to World Cup Finals EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:30 am by Guest

» buy fans for facebook xu
Metro Celebrates as U.S. Women's Soccer Team Heads to World Cup Finals EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Metro Celebrates as U.S. Women's Soccer Team Heads to World Cup Finals

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mendyque1210

"I play with heart. I feel it," said Missouri Comets forward Byron Alvarez. "I live for soccer. It's everything. I've thought about it since I was a kid."

Alvarez, 32, has played soccer for nearly three decades. Authentic Soccer Jerseys He was named the team's most valuable player last season. Now he hopes the women's win will help boost soccer to becoming one of the most valuable sports in the US.

"It's getting popular," said Alvarez. Cheap Soccer Jerseys "I'm from Mexico and in Mexico soccer is everything. I come here and I see a lot of sports and soccer growing so fast. I think in the future I think it will be like in Mexico - one of the most popular sports in the country."

The Missouri Comets hosted the watch party for the Women's World Cup Semi Finals didier drogba chelsea in order to garner support for the team and soccer as a whole.

"It's one of the highest participating sports in America by the youth," ac milan jersey said Comets Assistant Coach Doug McLagan. "What we've got to do is get those participants out to watch the game."

McLagen said Wednesday's win should help do that.

"In 1999 the women won the world cup, brazil soccer jersey so they've actually won one. The men haven't," said McLagan. argentina soccer jersey "We're hopefully going to get back this year and make it another one. But yeah, it's just great to see people watching whether it's men's or women's soccer."

As The Brewtop prepares for another Comets watch party Sunday, david beckham jersey team USA prepares to win the final game in Frankfurt, Germany against Japan this weekend. Of the ladies win, they'll take home their second World Cup trophy.

TAGS:

arsenal jersey
chelsea jersey
barcelona jersey
england soccer jersey
spain soccer jersey

it is composed by MJsoccerjerseysmallcom 07.14.2011

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum